1879 – St. Barnabas Church, Beckenham, Kent

Architect: Stenning & Hall



Interior View towards altar published in The Building News, February 28th 1879. Never completed as designed. Most of the stained glass is mid twentieth century by Leonard Evetts, although two are by Karl Parsons of 1912, the remainder being destroyed in the Second World War. The church fittout was not completed until 1933.

Latest News

October 14, 2016: Irish Architectural Archive’s new publication ‘House and Home’
October 12, 2016: Desmond Guinness Scholarship 2016 open for applications
October 5, 2016: Newbridge House Study Day

Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com