Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1879 – Three Lodges, Easton Park, Suffolk

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone
Architect: T.E. Collcutt

0022

The former estate village of Easton, was based around Easton Hall, seat of the Dukes of Hamilton. The stately home as demolished in the early part of the twentieth century.

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone

 

Read previous post:
1879 – Woodside, Carlisle, Cumbria

Architect: C.J. Ferguson Alterations to existing house by C.J. Ferguson. Published in The Building News, July 11th 1879.

Close