1880 – 39 St. Patrick’s Street, Cork


Corner-sited end-of-terrace six-bay four-storey former department store, built c. 1880, now in use as retail outlet and bank. Rendered parapet with moulded eaves course. Probably a good example of how this side of Patrick’s Street may have looked prior to the fire of 1920.

Latest News

October 14, 2016: Irish Architectural Archive’s new publication ‘House and Home’
October 12, 2016: Desmond Guinness Scholarship 2016 open for applications
October 5, 2016: Newbridge House Study Day

Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com