Architect: Cole A. Adams & H.P. Horner
“This church, which was built a few years back, stands in one of the prettiest parts of Branksome, a suburb of the now celebrated watering-place Bournemouth. The neighbourhood, rapidly increasing, will soon demand more church accommodation, and the design for the proposed additions, shown by the drawing we publish this week, was made at the request of the former vicar of the church ; for the present, however, the matter is in abeyance. The architects are Mr. Cole A. Adams and Mr. H. P. Homer.” Published in The Building News, November 26th 1880.