1880 – New Boat House, Oxford, Oxfordshire
“The boat- house is now being built for the Oxford University Boat Club by Mr. Silver, of Maiden- head. The lower story consists of the boat-house proper, about 70ft. square, giving accommodation for some forty eights and other boats. There is a workshop, kc, behind. Above these are three club-rooms, with dressing-rooms, ^bath-rooms, &c., and, in the roof, a residence for the keeper. The cost will be about £2,0OO. The architect in each case was Mr. J. Oldrid Scott.” Designed for the University of Oxford Boat Club .