1880 – “New Club” Buildings, Glasgow

Architect: J. Salmon & Son

0007.jpg

An unsuccessful design in a competition won by Campbell, Douglas & Sellars which resulted in the building now known as James Sellars House.

Latest News

September 26, 2016: ‘Sustaining the Industrial Heritage” – Annual Maura Shaffrey Memorial Lecture
September 22, 2016: Open House Cork looking for volunteers
September 21, 2016: ‘Building Ireland’ return to RTE, September 30


Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com