1880 – Premises, Newman St., Oxford St., London
“The premises Nos. 89a, 90, and 91, Newman-street. have been recently completed for Messrs. F. and C. Osier, glass-manufacturers, of Birmingham and London. The basement and ground-floor will be occupied by them for business purposes, the former, extending to back of vaults, being connected with their present warehouse, and the shop in ground-floor, with an intermediate showroom at back, communicating with their premises in Oxford-street by openings in party-walls fitted with wrought-iron sliding.” Published in The Building News, August 20, 1880.