“We publish an elevation of the above hotel, which is about to be erected upon the sites of Nos. 25 and 26, Arundel-street. It will be of redbrick, stone dressings, and tiled roof. It will contain over 40 bed-rooms for visitors, and will be fitted with every modern convenience. A lift will communicate with each floor. The architect is Mr. J. Dunn, 1, John-street, Pall-mall, S.W.” Perspective view published in The Building News, October 8th 1880.