1879 – Rawdon House, Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire

Architect: Ernest George & Peto

0033

Perspective view published in The Building News, July 2nd 1880. Rawdon House was originally built in 1622 by Marmaduke Rawdon, and extended in 1879. The Jacobean and Victorian wings of the building are Grade II* listed.

Latest News

December 1, 2016: Annual Heritage Angel Awards for Northern Ireland
December 1, 2016: New UAHS book on Young & MacKenzie
November 17, 2016: Winners of the 2016 Wood Awards Ireland are announced


Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com