1880 – Studios, Park Road, Hampstead, London
“Tins building has been erected in the Park-road, Haverstock Hill, with a view to meet the greatly-increasing demand for spacious, well-lighted studios in this neighbourhood. Each studio is about 2.5ft. 6in. by 20ft., and 15ft. high, with dressing-room and bedroom adjoining. The building is faced with red brick, and the roofs covered with green slates. The treatment is bold and effective. The architect is Mr. Theodore K. Green, of Finsbury-place, E.G. ” Published in The Building News, September 3rd 1880.