Architect: Stone & Stone
Nether Court was built in 1883 by Henry Tubbs a wealthy Victorian businessman. It is arranged as a semi-quadrangle with two wings. The 15-bedroom house was accessed by a long drive from Gordon Road complete with a small entrance Lodge with a river bridge. This driveway was closed in 1967 and the lodge demolished around the same time
Internally, there is a grand wooden sweeping staircase is all wood and the whole house has decorative Beavers as favoured by Tubbs. Iin 1929 the house and extensive grounds was created into the Finchley Golf Club.