Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1881 – St. Margaret’s, Kirkcaldy, Fife, Scotland

Architect: Robert Rowand Anderson



“This house, of which we give a perspective and first-floor and ground-plans, has been erected from the designs of Mr. E. R. Anderson, A.R.S.A., of Edinburgh.” Published in The Building News, August 19 1881.

Read previous post:
1881 – Wandale, Cumbria

Architect: Hetherington & Oliver "The house is built of warm cream-coloured facing stone from Lazouby with Prudham dressings ; the...