1881 – Vicarage, Bedford Park, Chiswick, London

Architect: E.J. May


View from the south-west including ground & 1st.floor plans, as published in The Building News, June 17th 1881. “This house is now being built adjoining the
church on the Bedford-park Estate. Our illustration is taken from a drawing in the present exhibition at the Royal Academy. Mr. E. J. May is the architect.”

Latest News

October 14, 2016: Irish Architectural Archive’s new publication ‘House and Home’
October 12, 2016: Desmond Guinness Scholarship 2016 open for applications
October 5, 2016: Newbridge House Study Day

Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com