Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1883 – Carrubers Close Mission Buildings, Edinburgh

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone
Architect: John Armstrong

0003.jpg

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone

 

Read previous post:
1885 – St. Padarn’s Church, Llanberis

Architect: Arthur H. Baker This large church was built in 1885 when the slate industry was at its peak. It...

Close