1883 – Mineral Water Manufactory, William Street South, Belfast

Architect: Robert Watt

0005

Former Ross’s mineral water factory, Belfast Using its own artesian well, Ross’s produced mineral waters at William Street South for almost 100 years until the mid 1970’s. The premises lay empty for a long time until extensively renovated as Ross’s Court, a shopping place on the lines of Covent Garden.

Latest News

September 26, 2016: ‘Sustaining the Industrial Heritage” – Annual Maura Shaffrey Memorial Lecture
September 22, 2016: Open House Cork looking for volunteers
September 21, 2016: ‘Building Ireland’ return to RTE, September 30


Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com