Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1884 – Bank of Ireland, O’Connell Street, Limerick

Architect: Millar & Symes


Fine corner bank with large well-lit banking hall at ground level. The severity of the upper floors is contrasted with the large round-headed windows and gently curving entrance bay. Later additions from the 1920s.

Read previous post:
2004 – Limerick County Council, Limerick

Architect: Bucholz McEvoy Architects The principal objectives of Limerick County Hall were to provide an environment conducive to the council...