Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1884 – New Parish Room, St. Michael’s Church, Bedford Park, Chiswick, London

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone
Architect: Maurice B. Adams

0005

Perspective view including block plan published in The Building News, May 30th 1884.

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone

Read previous post:
Demolition marks last stop at historic Dún Laoghaire pier

The 150th anniversary of the opening of the railway station on Carlisle Pier almost went unnoticed - but for the...

Close