1884 – Town Hall, Tunstall, Staffordshire
The original town hall was demolished in 1892, with the replacement town hall being designed by A. R. Wood. It has a Renaissance-style facade of nine bays. The first floor, of brick with stone dressing, features an intricate dentil frieze, with richly patterned, moulded tiles below. The first floor is finished with ashlar stone. The centre attic displays a Star of David. Behind the town hall is a covered market. Unlike the other Potteries town halls there are shop frontages incorporated in the ground floor.