Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1884 – Village Dispensary & Parish Room, East Kennett, Marlborough, Wiltshire

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone
Architect: C.E. Ponting

0014

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone

 

Read previous post:
Tempelhof to become enormous city park

The airfield of Berlin's historic Tempelhof airport will become the German capital's largest park by the summer of 2010, city...

Close