1885 – All Saints Church, Clifton, Gloucestershire
The church of All Saints in Pembroke Road is a mixture of Victorian and modern styles. The original was designed by G E Street, consecrated in 1868 and completed in 1872. Destroyed by bombs during the Second World War, a new church built round the base of Street’s tower in 1967. View showing proposed tower, clergy house, parish rooms etc., from The Building News, December 25th 1885.