Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1885 – Dene Park, Tunbridge, Kent

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook1Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone
Architect: F.T.W. Miller

0052

Perspective View including ground plan as published in The Building News, August 7th 1885.

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook1Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone

 

Read previous post:
1877 – New Entrance Lodge, Milton Hall, Kent

Architect: George Somers Clarke Elevations & Plans for C.M. Arnold esq., published in The Building News, June 1st 1877.

Close