Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1885 – Holder’s Hill Lodge, Hendon, London

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone
Architect: J.T. Wimperis

0010

Published in The Building News, July 10th 1885.

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone

 

Read previous post:
Walker & Howitt

Samuel Dutton Walker formed a partnership with John Howitt (1851-1923), a former pupil, in 1879 and the early 1880s saw...

Close