1885 – Pickhurst, Surrey

Architect: J.M. Brydon



Originally included a large service wing and internal courtyard, which was demolished in the 1950s. South west view published in The Building News, July 24th 1885.

Latest News

October 14, 2016: Irish Architectural Archive’s new publication ‘House and Home’
October 12, 2016: Desmond Guinness Scholarship 2016 open for applications
October 5, 2016: Newbridge House Study Day

Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com