Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1885 – “Queenscroft”, Egham Hill, Surrey

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone
Architect: Notley & Trollope

0080

Published in The Building News, September 25th 1885.

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone

 

Read previous post:
1874 – Ewhurst Rectory, Surrey

Architect: W.H. Fletcher Perspective view including plans published in The Building News, May20th 1883.

Close