1885 – St. Padarn’s Church, Llanberis

Architect: Arthur H. Baker

llanberis_church_lge.jpg

This large church was built in 1885 when the slate industry was at its peak. It was further extended in 1912.

Latest News

September 26, 2016: ‘Sustaining the Industrial Heritage” – Annual Maura Shaffrey Memorial Lecture
September 22, 2016: Open House Cork looking for volunteers
September 21, 2016: ‘Building Ireland’ return to RTE, September 30


Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com