1885 – St. Saviour’s Dominican Convent, Dublin

Architect: John L. Robinson

0015

0003

0003

st_saviours_friary_lge

Adjacent to the fine St Saviour’s Church by J.J McCarthy is the monastery designed by John Loftus Robinson in 1885 from the funds that was originally intended to add a tower and spire to the church..

Latest News

September 22, 2016: Open House Cork looking for volunteers
September 21, 2016: ‘Building Ireland’ return to RTE, September 30
September 21, 2016: Grafton Architects to receive IDI President’s Choice Award


Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com