1886 – Established Church, Nr. Hamilton, South Lanarkshire, Scotland

Architect: John B. Wilson

0002.jpg

Perspective view & ground plan from The Building News, April 9th 1886.

Latest News

September 22, 2016: Open House Cork looking for volunteers
September 21, 2016: ‘Building Ireland’ return to RTE, September 30
September 21, 2016: Grafton Architects to receive IDI President’s Choice Award


Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com