1887 – Northcote Town Hall, Victoria

Architect: George Johnson

northcote_townhall_lge

Built in 1887 as the municipal offices and council chambers for the City of Northcote. After the amalgamation of the City of Northcote with the City of Preston in 1994 to form the City of Darebin, the Town Hall was redeveloped and renovated into an Arts, Community and Cultural venue.

Latest News

December 1, 2016: Annual Heritage Angel Awards for Northern Ireland
December 1, 2016: New UAHS book on Young & MacKenzie
November 17, 2016: Winners of the 2016 Wood Awards Ireland are announced


Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com