1869 – United Presbyterian Church, Queens Park, Glasgow

Architect: A. & G. Thomson

0042.jpg

The United Presbyterian Church was designed by Alexander “Greek” Thomson, and destroyed in the Second World War when it was struck by a German incendiary bomb in March 1943. The destruction has been described as the largest loss to architecture in Glasgow

Latest News

September 26, 2016: ‘Sustaining the Industrial Heritage” – Annual Maura Shaffrey Memorial Lecture
September 22, 2016: Open House Cork looking for volunteers
September 21, 2016: ‘Building Ireland’ return to RTE, September 30


Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com