1888 – Liberal Club, Rochester, Kent

Architect: George E. Bond


Perspective including ground & first floor plans from The Building News, May 25th 1888. Later became the Castle Theatre, before becoming Rochester Police Station. Demolished in 1975.

Latest News

October 14, 2016: Irish Architectural Archive’s new publication ‘House and Home’
October 12, 2016: Desmond Guinness Scholarship 2016 open for applications
October 5, 2016: Newbridge House Study Day

Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com