Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1890 – Former Woodford Bourne Store, St. Patrick’s Street, Cork

Architect: W.H. Hill

woodford_bourne_lge

Turning the important corner of Patrick Street into Grand Parade, the former store of Woodford Bourne is now a fastfood outlet. Over each window on the main shopfront can be seen raised lettering describing the range of products that the store formerly carried.

Read previous post:
1893 – Kent Railway Station, Cork

Architect: Bayley & Gordon The second station on this site, the original station was designed by John Benson and remains,...

Close