Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1896 – Lord Leighton Memorial, Camberwell, London

Architect: Maurice B. Adams


Built as the Passmore Edwards South London Art Gallery & Technical Institute. Perspective view & ground plan published in The Building News, April 10th 1896.

Read previous post:
1882 – St. Mary’s Star of The Sea, Hastings, Kent

Architect: Basil Champneys Built of flint with stone dressings in the Decorated/Perpendicular style in 1882.