1898 – Canadian Pacific Railway Station, Vancouver, British Columbia

Architect: E. & W.S. Maxwell




The second CPR station in Vancouver, and unlike the current classical-styled Waterfront Station was built in “railway gothic” like the CPR’s railway hotels. Sited on the waterfront on Cordova Street at the foot of Granville. Closed in 1914, when the third C.P.R. station was built.

Latest News

October 14, 2016: Irish Architectural Archive’s new publication ‘House and Home’
October 12, 2016: Desmond Guinness Scholarship 2016 open for applications
October 5, 2016: Newbridge House Study Day

Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com