1898 – St Luke’s Church, Enfield, London
“The church of St. Luke’s, Enfield, consists of nave, south chancel, with Lady-chapel on the north and a chapel on the south side, from which the vestries are reached. The organ-chamber in under the choir vestry. The church in situated about one mile from Enfield station, and in in a prominent position, being on the top of a winding hill called Clay Hill. The church will be built of red brick, with Bath stone dressings. The foundation-stone will be laid on St. Luke’s Day. The present drawing was exhibited in the Royal Academy of this year. The architects are Messrs James Brooks and Son, Wellington-street, Strand. The church accommodates 795″ Published in The Building News, September 16 1898.