1899 – Ruchill Church Hall, Glasgow

Architect: Charles Rennie Mackintosh

Ruchill Church Hall, Glasgow - Photograph Copyright 2005 Dave Souza

Ruchill Church Hall, designed by Charles Rennie Mackintosh, was built as a mission for the Free Church of Scotland and completed in 1899. The building provides two halls, with the main hall having a section divided off by a sliding folding partition, and two committee rooms.

Latest News

October 14, 2016: Irish Architectural Archive’s new publication ‘House and Home’
October 12, 2016: Desmond Guinness Scholarship 2016 open for applications
October 5, 2016: Newbridge House Study Day

Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com