1900 – Northern Pacific Railroad Depot, Fargo, North Dakota

Architect: Cass Gilbert

np_station_lge

np_station3_lgenp_station3_lge

The Northern Pacific was the first major railroad to go through Fargo, and the only mainline through the city. The line of the Great Northern Railroad was a spur from their mainline. Designed by the architect of the Minnesota State Capitol, Cass Gilbert, this station has a fine profile with its overhanging roof and redtiles. It was added to the National Historic Register in 1975.

Latest News

September 26, 2016: ‘Sustaining the Industrial Heritage” – Annual Maura Shaffrey Memorial Lecture
September 22, 2016: Open House Cork looking for volunteers
September 21, 2016: ‘Building Ireland’ return to RTE, September 30


Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com