1900 – Parrs Bank, Castle Street, Liverpool, Lancashire

Architect: Richard Norman Shaw

0004

Still in use as a bank, now a branch of NatWest. The upper floors remain largely as designed by Shaw, the ground floor fenestration and detailing has been simplified.

Latest News

December 1, 2016: Annual Heritage Angel Awards for Northern Ireland
December 1, 2016: New UAHS book on Young & MacKenzie
November 17, 2016: Winners of the 2016 Wood Awards Ireland are announced


Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com