1902 – Ursuline Chapel, Quebec City, Quebec

convent_church_lge

More celebrated for its interior than its relatively simple exterior. One of the most beautiful ensembles of sculpted wood that exists in the province of Québec is found at the Ursuline chapel. The objects were created by Pierre-Noël Levasseur between 1723 and 1739 and were transferred to the present-day chapel, which was constructed in 1902.

Latest News

December 1, 2016: Annual Heritage Angel Awards for Northern Ireland
December 1, 2016: New UAHS book on Young & MacKenzie
November 17, 2016: Winners of the 2016 Wood Awards Ireland are announced


Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com