Architect: Henry Hobart
Built as a linen warehouse for Fiddes Todd & Curry at Nos. 51-59 Adelaide Street. Five Storey red brick warehouse with dramatic roofline of pedimented dormers and corner chimney stacks, with ground and first floors forming a giant podium. Built in two stages, the doorcase of nos.51-53 bearing the date 1903 and monogram “FC Ltd”, the other section with a more elaborate doorcase in brick and Terracotta.