1904 – Cottages at Eaton Hastings, Berkshire

Architect: Ernest George & Yeates



Front Perspective Views including ground & 1st.floor plans published in “Modern Cottage Architecture” 1904. “These are selected from the various cottages forming the village of Eaton Hastings and Buscot, where the architects have also built parish room, pumphouse, smithy and shops. The houses are all of the local stone-walling, with brick linings and Taynton stone dressings, and roofed with stone of the district”.

Latest News

October 14, 2016: Irish Architectural Archive’s new publication ‘House and Home’
October 12, 2016: Desmond Guinness Scholarship 2016 open for applications
October 5, 2016: Newbridge House Study Day

Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com