Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr
mythumbnail

1904 – DeLendrecie’s Building, Fargo, North Dakota

Architects: McMillan & Tenbusch, Andrew O’Shea

bismarck05

Built and designed in two phases, the original two floors were designed by McMillan & Tenbusch and built in 1894. The top three floors were designed by local architect Andrew O’Shea in 1904. Long associated with a local department store, the building is now apartments and small retail spaces.