Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1904 – Park Down, Surrey

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone
Architect: E. Guy Dawber

0027
0027

Perspective View from the garden front including plan published in The Building News, May 20th 1904.

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone

 

Read previous post:
1885 – Pickhurst, Surrey

Architect: J.M. Brydon Originally included a large service wing and internal courtyard, which was demolished in the 1950s. South west...

Close