1905 – Civil Service Supply Assoc., George St., Edinburgh

Architect: John James Burnet


Perspective view including ground plan as published in The Building News, October 20th 1905. The Civil Service Supply Association, Limited was formed for the purpose of supplying members of the civil service and their friends with articles both for consumption and general use at the lowest possible prices. Built as a co-operative department store and now in use as offices.

Latest News

October 14, 2016: Irish Architectural Archive’s new publication ‘House and Home’
October 12, 2016: Desmond Guinness Scholarship 2016 open for applications
October 5, 2016: Newbridge House Study Day

Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com