Architect: Edward C.H. Maidman
“A Small-pox Hospital was erected in this township by the Fylde, Preston and Garstang Joint Hospital Committee. The building was opened in 1904 and accommodated 35 patients. The total cost was about £20,000; Mr. E. C. H. Maidman, Edinburgh, architect; and Mr. James Eaves, Blackpool ,contractor.” Birds eye perspective view including ground plan published in The Building News, December 1st 1905. Now demolished.