Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1906 – Alnwick Infirmary, Northumberland

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone
Architect: J. Wightman Douglas & Boyd & Groves

0004

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone

 

Read previous post:
1882 – Evangelical Protestant Deconesses Institution & Training Hospital, Tottenham, London

Architect: Edward C. Robins In 1865 a Dr Laseron decided to found a hospital where ladies could be trained to...

Close