Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1906 – Cardiff Chapel & Schools, East Grove, Cardiff

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone
Architect: W. Beddoe Rees

0004.jpg

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone

Read previous post:
1880 – Board of Trade, Cardiff

Architect: E.G. Rivers "The offices illustrated this week are to be devoted to the use of the Postal Telegraph Ser-vice,...

Close