1907 – Port of Liverpool Building

Architects: Hobbs & Thornely / Briggs & Wolstenholme

cityhall_lge.jpg

On the exterior of this imposing Portland Stone building is a large drum and dome. Inside an octagonal hall rises to the dome, with galleries running around it. It is a Grade II* Listed Building and one of the so-called Three Graces of Liverpool – the others being the Cunard and Royal Liver Buildings.

Latest News

September 22, 2016: Open House Cork looking for volunteers
September 21, 2016: ‘Building Ireland’ return to RTE, September 30
September 21, 2016: Grafton Architects to receive IDI President’s Choice Award


Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com