Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1908 – Bailiffs House, Dairy & Farm Buildings, Hever, Kent

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone
Architect: Frank L. Pearson

0003

Birds-eye perspective view including ground plan published in The Building News, October 2nd 1908.

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone

 

Read previous post:
1876 – Lewins, Kent

Architect: J.M. Brydon Published in The Building News, June 9th 1876.

Close