Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1908 – New Buildings, Provost’s Court, King’s College, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone
Architect: Aston Webb & E. Ingress Bell

0009.jpg

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone

 

More in Architecture of Cambridgeshire
1881 – North Hall, Newnham, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire

Architect: Basil Champneys "North Hall is the second portion of Newnham College, which has been built, the former part having been opened in 1877. The present building accommodates about 38...

Close