1908 – Palace of British Applied Arts, Franco British Exhibition, London

Architect: James B. Fulton

0001

Fulton designed the Palace of British Applied Arts and other buildings buildings for the Franco British Exhibition of 1908. The Franco-British Exhibition was a large public fair, designed to celebrate the Entente Cordiale signed in 1904 by the United Kingdom and France. The Exhibition was held in an area of West London near Shepherd’s Bush which is now called White City.

Latest News

September 26, 2016: ‘Sustaining the Industrial Heritage” – Annual Maura Shaffrey Memorial Lecture
September 22, 2016: Open House Cork looking for volunteers
September 21, 2016: ‘Building Ireland’ return to RTE, September 30


Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com